I. General information.
Performancelabs.pl Service Operator is Performance Labs Sp. With o.o. Based in Warsaw at Al. Ks. J. Poniatowskiego 1, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS: 0000593459, with tax identification number: 701-05-32-297
The service performs the functions of acquiring information about users and their behavior as follows:
By voluntarily entering information in the forms.
By writing down cookies on the end devices (so-called “cookies”).
By collecting the logs of the web server hosted by Hostovita.pl host
II. Information in forms.
Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
The service can also record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
Data in the form is not made available to third parties other than with the user’s consent.
The data given in the form may be a collection of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in a register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
The data given on the form is processed for the purpose of a specific form function, eg to process a service call or trade contact.
The data given in the forms may be provided to entities that perform certain services technically – in particular, information about the holder of the domain being registered to Internet domain operators (primarily the NASA Scientific and Academic Computer Network), payment service providers or other entities, With whom the Service Operator cooperates.
III. Server logs.
1. Information about some user behavior is logged on the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
2. The viewed resources are identified by URL. In addition, the following may apply:
• time of arrival of the query,
• time to reply,
• client station name – HTTP protocol identification,
• Error information that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
• URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – if the link to the site was followed by a link,
• User browser information,
• IP address information.
3. The above data are not associated with specific people browsing the site.
4. The above data is only used for server administration purposes.
IV. Data sharing.
1. The data shall be available to third parties only within the limits legally permitted.
2. Identification data of a natural person shall be made available for exemption with the consent of that person.
3. An operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent required by the request.