Maybe we are looking for someone like you?
We respect your time and ours, so we clearly define the rules and recruitment process.
How do we recruit?
PHASE 1 - LET'S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER!
Send us your application in the form of any document (word, pdf, excel, www) in which you describe your previous work experience, trainings, courses, languages - whatever you would like to share and is important to you.
We analyse each application and select those which best suit our needs, i.e. those which are best suited to a given recruitment. However, no application remains unanswered. Even if it is not on our way today, we will thank you for your willingness to join the recruitment.
PHASE 2 - LET'S MEET!
Selected applicants will be offered a meeting. If it is more convenient for you to talk by phone or Skype - we will adjust to your needs.
During the meeting/conversation we want to get to know you, your experience, your motivations and self development plans, your hobbies - and we will answer your questions about the job, our agency, team, conditions, etc.
We want to make sure that both parties get to know each other well and understand each other's needs.
PHASE 3 - THE FINAL STEP!
In the last phase, we will offer the selected candidates a more in-depth meeting, we may ask you to share with us your knowledge, your thoughts on a given topic. We will work out the details together.
PHASE 4 - WELCOME ON BOARD!
We introduce each new person on board with a one-day series of meetings with the agency's key people. During these meetings, we will introduce you to particular areas of activity, you will get to know the team, the office, the environment. Finally, we start a series of meetings with our business partners and clients. Your introduction to the agency is smooth and effective.
Find out about the current recruitment processes!
Content Marketing Specialist
Place of work: Warsaw or remote work
What tasks do we have for you?
- Research and preparation of specialized content for content marketing projects
- Editing content according to current SEO trends
- Building competence in specialist topics such as renewable energy (including photovoltaics), automotive, e-commerce
- Constant contact with the agency's clients in order to coordinate content marketing and social media projects
- Planning deadlines for the publication of content and overseeing its implementation
- Publishing content in social media channels (Linkedin, FB, Instagram) and on blog websites
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the created and published content along with reporting of the results
What competences are we looking for in you?
- Independence, reliability, motivation and involvement in action
- Creativity and highly developed communication skills and the so-called "light pen
- Practical knowledge of internet technologies and a flair for internet marketing
- Ability to work in a team and organize working time
- Creative and flexible approach to solving problems
- Ability to speak and write English
- Fluency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Proficient in navigating social media platforms
What do we offer you?
- Full-time or hybrid work in Warsaw (PGE National Stadium)
- Trainings in the field of interactive marketing, Internet tools, secrets of conducting marketing activities on the Internet and beyond
- Work in a stable and rapidly growing company, among young, committed people
- Work on many interesting marketing projects for recognized brands on the Polish and international market
- Casual atmosphere and friendly relations in the daily teamwork
- Attractive salary adequate to the experience gained (B2B)
- Medical care and Multisport system
Please send your application (CV) together with portfolio (WWW link in CV or PDF) to email@example.com.
Performance Labs reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause: "I agree to process my personal data included in the job offer for the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997r. Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 923 as amended".